About The Talbot Bank
The Talbot Bank is a member of the Shore Bancshares community of companies, the largest independent financial services company to offer banking, insurance and wealth management services to families and businesses on the Delmarva Peninsula. As a $1.2 billion-asset financial holding company, the Shore Bancshares community of companies also includes CNB, Wye Financial & Trust, Avon-Dixon Agency, LLC, Elliott Wilson Insurance, LLC, Freestate and Son, Jack Martin & Associates, Inc. and a wholesale insurance company, Tri-State General Insurance Agency.
Established in 1885, Talbot Bank has seven locations in Talbot and Dorchester counties to serve the needs of our community and local customers through personalized banking services and products, convenient operations and secure, reliable banking solutions. Our employees offer a personalized approach that makes banking a positive experience for our customers.
- Customer Service Representatives at each bank location who know you because they live and work in our community
- Taking care of our customers is giving back to the community we serve
- Extended branch hours
- VISA debit cards & online check ordering
- 24-hour ATMs
- Secure online and mobile banking with online bill pay
- InTouch 24-hour telephone banking
- Safe deposit boxes
- Overdraft protection options
- Business Cash Management Services: Remote Deposit Capture, Merchant Services, and Positive Pay
Secure & Reliable Solutions
- Computer safeguards as well as secured files and buildings protect your personal and financial data
- Employee Code of Ethics to keep your data confidential
- We do not share your personal information outside of our family of companies for marketing purposes
To be the preeminent independent financial institution of choice serving the Delmarva Peninsula
- Provide unparalleled customer service to our community.
- Develop and deliver innovative financial products and services to our customers.
- Provide a positive work environment that encourages, develops, and rewards outstanding performance by our employees.
- Serve the community with active participation in community projects and service organizations that enhance the quality of life in our service area.
- Be seen as the Community Bank with pride, integrity and honest concern for the betterment of our citizens and businesses.
- Provide the stockholders of our company with superior financial performance that creates a better value and better return on investment.