About The Talbot Bank
The Talbot Bank is a member of the Shore Bancshares community of companies, the largest independent financial services company to offer banking, insurance and wealth management services to families and businesses on the Delmarva Peninsula. As a $1.1 billion-asset financial holding company, the Shore Bancshares community of companies also includes CNB, Wye Financial & Trust, Avon-Dixon Agency, LLC, Elliott Wilson Insurance, Freestate and Son, and Jack Martin & Associates.
Established in 1885, Talbot Bank has six locations in Talbot and Dorchester counties to serve the needs of our community and local customers through personalized banking services and products, convenient operations and secure, reliable banking solutions. Our employees offer a personalized approach that makes banking a positive experience for our customers.
- Customer Service Representatives at each bank location who know you because they live and work in our community
- Taking care of our customers is giving back to the community we serve
- Extended branch hours
- VISA debit cards & online check ordering
- 24-hour ATMs
- Secure online and mobile banking with online bill pay
- InTouch 24-hour telephone banking
- Safe deposit boxes
- Overdraft protection options
- Business Cash Management Services: Remote Deposit Capture, Merchant Services, and Positive Pay
Secure & Reliable Solutions
- Computer safeguards as well as secured files and buildings protect your personal and financial data
- Employee Code of Ethics to keep your data confidential
- We do not share your personal information outside of our family of companies for marketing purposes
Our mission is your success.
- We are engaged in relationships with our clients bringing value to every interaction.
- We focus on strengthening the relationship, creating security and stability.
- We provide an inspiring environment with passion, respect and collaboration.
- We provide our employees with opportunities for growth.
- We have a responsibility to use our talent, skills and resources to create positive impact.
- We are actively engaged, and continuously look for opportunities to support our communities and improve people's lives.